A POLICY MANUAL IS ESSENTIAL!
Having clear policies can help your nonprofit:
- Ensure actions and decisions have consistency across time and leadership.
- Keep the Board of Directors and your other nonprofit leadership (such as Executive Directors) on the same page.
- Add validity to your decisions.
- Serve as a communication tool for your donors.
- Apply for grants and funding streams that require policies.
Paying someone to write a policy manual for your nonprofit could cost hundreds of dollars per hour. Order the Policy Starter Kit now and get an easy, affordable solution.
POLICY STARTER KIT
Your Policy Starter Kit includes:
- Customizable Board Member contract
- Customizable policy template to be used with any policy
- Model policy for policy creation, adoption, and revision
- Model Spay/Neuter Policy
- Model Euthanasia Policy
- List of additional, suggested policies
Questions about the Policy Starter Kit
What format are the templates in?
What if I need help?
Does this have every policy I need?
Can I share these?
Stay in touch!
The Grants 4 Animals monthly newsletter is the only newsletter featuring grants, tools, and resources specifically for animal-related nonprofits. Whether your nonprofit is a shelter, foster-based rescue, wildlife rehabilitation center, advocacy organization, or farm sanctuary, this newsletter has content that can help.
You're safe with me. I'll never sell your email. Unsubscribe at any time with one click.